Wednesday, 10 June 2009

The wonderful nothing moments



I am sitting here loving the nothing specialness of it all.

All I am doing is listening to music whilst my love is washing up.

Very ordinary, nothing special.

But the moment is here and its a wonderful nothing moment.

Nothing is happening, but something is happening.

All these wonderful nothing moments make up a special moment.

The story of the ordinary.

Dusk is here. An ordinary dusk. An everyday dusk.

The birds are singing a dusk song. They have had their day. An ordinary day perhaps. They sing of their day.

There is quiet and peace and a sense of not wanting.

It feels like being underwater and looking around before you run out of breath and lift your face out of the water and breath in the oxygen deeply. Its the moment only longer. There is nothing before and nothing after. Its just now.

Its the being happy in the now.

I am happy in the now, and it feels good.

No, it feels better than good. It feels wonderful.

No comments: