
Why would anyone want to open a can of worms?
Surely if you have them, then the creepy things are inside the can and if you keep the can closed, they don't get out.
Problem solved!
Or is it?
What if you have to carry that can of worms around with you. Never putting them down, always by your side, wherever you go and whatever you do. You don't have to worry about people seeing them, the cans are invisible. But you have to carry them regardless all the time.
Would you want to get rid of them?
What if you had to open the can to get rid of them?
I may have to open mine sooner rather than later. Too many times over the last couple of years have they become a pain for me. Its as if they are getting tired of being carried around in a stupid can and want to get out! I am scared though. Very scared. In fact, Im so scared that I would rather run and hide and forget all about them.
I have collected these worms over the years. They all need to go back to different places in space and time, and so therefore, so do I. Every time I get close to opening the can. I stop and put them down again.
But, the time has come. I have to open my can.
One by one, I have to sort them out and deal with them.
Allons-y!
Picture Credit by Ann Aguirre
No comments:
Post a Comment