Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Ow


Ow. My face hurts.

The injection is just about wearing off after about 4 hours. I have dribbled and bit my numb tongue a few times and now I'm just about returning to normal.

Apparently I don't brush my teeth for long enough, or brush them inside enough or floss them enough. I said my sorrys and held my head down in shame. My dentist says she forgives me, but my teeth may not. She gave them a good polish though and they look quite cool!

I have also realized I have quite a low pain threshold and a very high complaining about it afterwards! I am home with my parents so my mum has lovingly rubbed my head and covered me with a blanket to aid my recovery. Its working. Now all I need is a kiss better from my love and all will be better.

No comments: