Ok, I have to stay focused...getting cross or upset doesn't help.
There are just so much to do before we leave that I dont know how everything is going to get done!
I know it will...it will just have to.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not sitting here procrastinating. I packing every flipping night!!
Packing this and that here.
Packing everything at work.
Thinking about where to store my work stuff.
Thinking where to store my flat stuff.
All that, as well as thinking what to take for the adventure, making sure I get a leg wax and go to a wedding all before August 2nd!!!
I shake my head at all the craziness of it all, in the knowledge that all will be well.
Thanks Julian of Norwich! 'All will be well, and all will be well and all manner of things will be well'.
I don't think she was packing when she said those immortal lines!
1 comment:
By the way...eating chocolate doesnt help...just had one...now my brain wants more....aaaarrrgggghhhh
Post a Comment