I have just finished crying.
Tears fell gradually and continuously slowly from my eyes over a period of about an hour.
I feel quiet, I feel cold, I feel drained.
A hot chocolate should do the trick until I emmerse myself back into reality. I plan to do this very slowly.
I have just watched a movie in which my emotions have been wrenched from one side to another. I am very cautious and particular over what I watch. They have to move me and reach into my soul. Sometimes a title can show a chink of light of what is to come, and sometimes I have to find more about it before I can commit to it.
Yet, I always find the movies and books which I stumble into, completely by accident, are the ones which make make more of an impression than anything I could have chosen. Its as if the movie chose to be watched by me. The book chose to be read by me.
I surcumb to a sort of surrender to let things take thier course and lead me into ways in which enrich my heart.
My words are poor, but my heart is rich...
No comments:
Post a Comment