
When you decide to rent your flat, its a very strange feeling when someone comes around whilst you're still in it to view it. I tried to pretend I wasn't here, but my mouth had other ideas!
Its not that I don't want it, I just want someone to help me pay the mortgage so I can go off and travel. Its not that I don't love it anymore, its just that I want someone to look after it. And I suppose that's my problem, I want someone to look after it.
But they stood in my flat with shoes on...I mean SHOES!!! No one walks with shoes ever in this flat, especially after I bought a cream carpet two years ago, which is still in great condition. And they walked into the bedroom! WITH SHOES!!!
I think its better if next time I go outside. The trauma of it all is just too much.
Image courtesy of www.dailyclipart.net
3 comments:
Suggestion: invest in a box of overshoes like the ones you get at the swimming pool. They are very inexpensive. Then hand a pair to the visitor - they will get the message! And if they are offended they are not the right ones! People don't usually like taking their shoes off due to hole in sock/smelly feet/verrucas etc. so overshoes are the ideal thing! xx
Great idea! I will try and find some :)
That is a great idea...and I soooo identify with what you are saying.
It drives me mad to see someone come into my home and not 'respect' it as I do!
Post a Comment