Friday, 9 April 2010

Dusk

Dusk is my favourite time of day. It is the magical nothing time. Not the day and not the evening...its undefinable...its perfect. Its the end of something and the beginning of something else. It is as if the day is holding its breath...waiting...pausing...

Its hot here after a day of warmth. Spring warmth mind you, the wind is still cool. Flip-flop weather it isnt yet...but it is making its presence known. Its coming.

A glass of rosé is certainly making it much better. I have had a spaghetti brain kind of day. Lots of things going around in my head. Not enough for a fruit cake moment, but my thoughts are certainly tumble drying around in my head. I thought that that was enough to contend with, but after having my card declined whilst clothes shopping, I found that some (insert preferable rude word here) had cloned my card and stolen about £200 of my money. Then spent the rest of the afternoon doing stuff to either cancel stuff or change stuff. I dont think these 'people' actually give a damn about the consequences. How nice it must be to see someone as a name and a number and be able to steal from them. How gutless...anyway...its all sorted now and I suppose its not the end of the world and could have been much worse (according to my mum)

Glass two of wine beckons...and Im off to bask in the dusk-light...

No comments: