Wednesday, 14 April 2010

ok then...lets go...

Ive done it.

Ive made my decision. Yes, it would be great if I had more, but I have to make it with what I have.

I have only got lemons...I know that with that and only that I have to make something. I have 4 months, and in that time I am going to have to make really big sacrifices.

There are many things I cannot change. I have a lot of should've / would've/ could've statements, but they cant help me now. Yes, I should have saved more. Yes, I could have done more. Yes I would have more now. But the reality is that I don't. I wanted a fruit bowl of fruit with lots of options. I wanted to have the luxury to choose. Well, I had the luxury at one point, and I wasted it. Fruit only have a short shelf-life. If you dot use them, then you lose them. Now I only have one option. Shall I let that go to waste as well? Then I will have nothing.

I want a fruit bowl full of fruit, but all I have are lemons. So, lets see what can be done with lemons...

No comments: