You know...when your BF decides to ride his bike when you go for a run, you have to run a bit faster!!
Ok...ok...I am in my fourth week of running and have to run 8 minutes everytime I run punctuated by 2 minutes. It started today. Ordinarily I would have adhered to it properly and not gone to fast at the beginning. But BF was on his bike, and I didnt want to look like a silly, so I had to run a bit faster. Not very wise!! By two minutes of 'Look how cool I am...I can run quite quickly', I am slowly getting tired after a full day of work.
So, I run for a little bit longer and faster, and longer and faster and hope that he will notice how fabulous and wonderful and sexy I am (I flipping well notice as my new watchis telling me I am doing 95%....NINETY FIVE PERCENT!!!)
Does he say well done...no...he says run faster...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!
I put on my music to block him out.
hrrmpff
No comments:
Post a Comment