Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Too...tired...to...run zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm tired today - Im not sure why. Maybe because the sun is out, or maybe I have to start writing my reports, or maybe because I had to do something at work I didnt really want to do. Anyway Im feeling a bit tired.

As I was walking up the stairs to go home, I knew if I didnt get my running gear on quickly then the sofa would be cradling me in his arms. Good old sofa. Been mooching on it all winter in hibernation mode with BF. I feel I should be laying on it now, but BF is at his house doing 'tidying up stuff' :((((( Rubbish

So went out today for a run and it was hard. Isnt it supposed to get easier? Yes I can run for longer and yes, I couldnt before, so why could I just sleep? Isnt exercise supposed to make you have more energy?

Anyhow, I have to carry on regardless because its 3 and a half weeks before I go paragliding and 5 and a half weeks before I do my race for life and I have also given BF permission to repremand any crappy eating habits I have. (but he wasnt here tonight...heheheheh...2 hobnobs...actually was 4.......heheheh)

Going camping at the weekend, so a run on Friday is out of the question. That means I will have to go running tomorrow!!!! I may have to take an overdraft on my energy levels. Following that I will have to walk up a huge hill to watch BF paragliding on Saturday and Sunday.

I may pack my sofa :)

No comments: