d!!Lying in bed this morning after a night full of scary nightmares and had to sleep with the light on (am I 5 years old?) I was contemplating whether I could run this morning or leave it till later. (Alarm clock went off at a
suitable time this morning) Knowing full well that if I left it till later I would just not go. I decided to get my running gear on whilst performing 'housework' duties.Ok, so now Im starting to think about doing other things so I get my stuff ready before I change my min, its only 4 minutes of running after all!
I get my music and earphones, and the rest of the stuff I need so I dont die/have a runny nose/know how far to run/get back into the flat.
Leaving my flat I decide to run and do you know, a minute isnt a very long time at all. By the time I started, its time to finish and now its my 3 minutes of walking. I get to the p
ark and AGAIN there are lots of runners! This is like a magical 'Harry Potter' world that I didn't know existed. Dont these people work?I realise that music playing whilst Im running is a fabulous idea and need to invest in some proper earphones, not ones I bought from a £1 shop! Also realise why runners wear tight clothes, it not so you see how fit they are, but so all the stuff you have to bring doesnt clang around your pockets when you run. Must go to the shops with BF.
So before I know it, I am back at the flat after my 1 minute running followed by 3 minutes of walking (as per spreadsheet x 4 for 16 mins). And I feel refreshed...I can do anything...
I get back inside and decide to do more exercise..hell yeah!
Although, after lying on the floor to do some tummy crunches I suddenly feel all tired. Maybe another time, it is only day 2 isnt it!
Anyway good news, tomorrow is 'rest' day. Thank goodness for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment