...because two biscuits ALWAYS turn into three!
Back from the next run getting me fit for race for life/paragliding course/general getting fit stuff. I am stil running for 7 minutes and have another day Friday before I move up to eight minutes! Wow...get me...running for 8 minutes :)
However...
Today something happened that made me feel really, really cross. But...instead of wanting a cigarette as usual for the past two years, I couldnt wait to get home to run. It was a good feeling.
I tried really hard to let it go, but negativity seems to spring up just when you think you have things sorted. Usually I would be thinking about this all day, and although I have, I have tried really hard not to let it really affect me. I cant change it, so I just have to learn from it.
Maybe this is going to be my new addiction ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment